Squirrel Guard Baffle for Bird Feeders
Secures hanging bird feeders and bird houses from raiding squirrels and raccoons.
The Squirrel Guard wrap-around squirrel baffle protects both poles mounted and hanging bird feeders (all mounting hardware is included with your purchase)
|Effectively Protects||Effectively Repels|
This squirrel baffle is made with the toughest galvanized steel and will not rust - other baffles on the market go rusty after a couple of months and look terrible in your garden
Black powder-coated steel with a slippery no-grip surface defeats the most persistent squirrel and raccoon trying to get to your bird feeders
WIDE 17-INCH DIAMETER
Wrap-around squirrel baffle quickly attaches to existing bird feeder poles or shepherd hooks (1/2 to 1-inch diameter). It also protects hanging bird feeders - all accessories and easy-to-follow instructions included.
You can return it to us within the first 30 days and receive a full refund or a replacement unit for the remaining warranty period.
- Easy to use
- 100% risk-free
- Excellent addition to the Squirrel Guard Collapsible Hanging Mesh Wild Bird Feeder
Dimensions (in) : 16.8 x 16.8 x 6
Weight (lb): 2.78
via Amazon Fulfillment
CAN I TRACK MY PACKAGE
You may contact our customer service provider for a copy if you have not received your tracking code via email.
Please note Special occasions, such as but not limited to,
holidays, might affect delivery lead times.
To know more about our shipping policy, please visit our Shipping Policy Page
SQUIRREL PROOF YOUR BIRD FEEDER
The Squirrel Guard wrap-around squirrel baffle secures bird feeders and bird houses from raiding squirrels and raccoons - protects both pole-mounted and hanging bird feeders (all mounting hardware is included with your purchase)
Slippery & Wobbly
Not only does Squirrel Guard work above and below the bird feeder, it wobbles when an animal tries to climb it. Whether your bird feeder is mounted on a post or is free hanging, the Squirrel Guard baffle attaches easily.
This squirrel baffle is made with the toughest galvanized steel and will not rust - other baffles on the market go rusty after a couple of months and look terrible in your garden.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included with your purchase of the Squirrel Guard baffle to protect both pole-mounted and hanging bird feeders.
How to use
Quickly attach the Squirrel Guard baffle to your existing bird feeder pole or hanging bird feeder. No need to detach the bird feeder.
- Select a location for your bird feeder that's at least 8 to 10 feet away from any structure that a squirrel could climb up and jump from - garden walls, sheds, stumps, deck railings, etc. The best baffle in the world will not work if your squirrels have a "plan B"!
- Make sure you place the squirrel baffle on the pole so its top is at least 4 to 5 feet off the ground, preferably right under the feeder itself.
- If you have a hanging feeder on a shepherd's crook pole, place the baffle so that it is 4 to 5 feet up from the ground but not so high that the squirrels can jump from the pole beneath the baffle to the feeder.
- Select a branch that is high enough so that the bottom of the feeder is at least 6 feet from the ground, and long enough to place the feeder 8 to 10 feet from the trunk of the tree.
- Suspend the baffle from a branch hook or chain that is at least 18" - 24" long and hang the feeder underneath the baffle.
Frequently Asked Questions
A squirrel guard secures bird houses and bird feeders from raiding raccoons and squirrels. Works well with both hanging and pole-mounted feeders.
Yes, the Squirrel Guard baffle can be used with a dual shepherd's hook. Make sure that the baffle is installed at least 4 to 5 feet off the ground and that the bottom of your bird feeders are hanging at least 12 inches above the baffle.